We released versions 3.1.2 and 3.1.3 of Simplenote for iOS with the following fixes:
- properly restored compatibility with iOS 3.1.3
- fixed crash when swiping the "Add an item" row (premium)
- fixed rare crash when updating lists
- fixed orientation lock no longer working
- fixed sharing icon not disappearing after unsharing a note
- fixed settings sometimes triggering the wrong settings when tapped
- improved user experience for publishing a note
Some people have also noticed ongoing improvements to the web app. For example, you're now asked to re-authenticate if you leave the Simplenote web app open for a long period of time. Previously you could potentially lose changes when this happened.
Another web app improvement is that it remembers email addresses you've used as tags for sharing. These addresses will now autocomplete as you type them.
We issued a quick update that properly restores compatibility with iOS 3.1.3 (for older devices).