Syncing with the Simplenote web app will experience an interruption today as a result of a scheduled Google maintenance period of about one hour. Please see our Twitter feed for the latest updates: @simplenoteapp
We're happy to announce the release of Simplenote 2.11. Many thanks to all the people who have sent us feature requests, bug reports, and positive feedback over the past few weeks. Version 2.12 will incorporate even more of your ideas.
Here's a final list of changes:
Simplenote 2.10 has been available for awhile now, featuring a new "interim" icon, the ability to swipe-delete notes, and an improved note editing toolbar. And 2.11 is coming soon! The changes will include:
- An improved, final icon
- An improved search bar that looks and feels more like other search bars
- A better solution for updating your password after changing it on the web
- Fixed some problems with note scrolling when you tap to edit a note
- Fixed a sync problem after swipe-deleting a note
- Fixed a sync problem when auto-opening your last viewed note
- Fixed a visual glitch when editing a note in portrait mode
The folks over at smokingapple.com have declared Simplenote to be their top choice for notes apps on the iPhone and iPod touch:
"Even without Gruber's endorsement, Simplenote came away as the best in class. At $1.99, it's hard to beat if you're looking for a clean, simple, stable, syncing notes app."